Rules in school are few and generally for the safety of the children. We discuss these rules regularly with the children so that they understand the purpose of them.
- No money is to be brought into school except for school purposes. Please put any money into an envelope, clearly marked with your child’s name and purpose of the money.
- Sweets and snacks are not allowed other than fruit and raw vegetables.
- No jewellery or valuable items should be worn to school - earrings and finger rings can cause accidents, while the loss or breakage of valuable items like necklaces causes upset. Studs or sleepers may be worn for the six-week period after piercing, but these must be covered by a plaster during PE lessons. After this period they must be removed for PE
- No child is allowed to leave the school premises without a teacher’s permission. Such authority will only be given in response to a written or telephone message from the child’s parent.
- Children are expected to be well mannered and courteous to everyone and helpful to all adults in school.
- Children are expected to show respect and care for the school premises and all its contents. All classes have a code of conduct which they have written together.