Welcome to the Parents, Teachers and Friends Association of Oakridge School. Our main aim is to raise funds in order to provide items for the children that are not readily available from the school funds.
We hold our meetings every few weeks, and enjoy informal discussion on fund raising ideas and future events. Money raised is used for both equipment and fun activities for the children.
- Examples of money spent by the PTFA are :-
- Contributions to swimming transport
- Play equipment for Class 1
- Whole school trip to pantomime Contributions to school trips
- Play equipment for the playground
Our regular events include summer and Christmas Fairs, cake bakes,discos, raffles and bingo nights.
New members are always welcome, as are new ideas and suggestions. Our members are friendly and approachable, so please come along to a meeting or catch us on the playground.
All parents are members of the PTFA, and we also welcome any friends of the school - ie interested members of the community.
Currently the following positions are held :-
- Chair - Laura Little
- Secretary - Kathryn Mackinder
- Treasurer - Tammy Lynas
Please join us at our next meeting if you can!